avbryt
Viser resultater for 
Søk heller etter 
Mente du: 
Mine områder

Logg inn Gå til de områdene du ønsker å legge til og velg "Legg til i Mine områder"
  • 0 Svar
  • 0 Liker
  • 352 Visninger

Unions

If you have employees who are members of a union, you must establish the union in
Employees / Settings / Unions.

Unions.PNG

Click on "Add union" to add a new union.

The following values can/must be filled in:

UnionNew.PNG

Number: Fill in a number on the union if you want to use one.
Name: Fill in the name of the union.
Address: Touch "Add" to enter the address. (It will appear on the union report)
E-mail adress: Tap "Add" to enter email address.
Phone Number: Touch "Add" to enter the phone number.
Payment method: Choose between "Bank file" and "Manual". If a bank file is selected, the payment of the union client will be included in the file for Autopoay.
Bank Account Number: Must be filled in if payment method "Bank File" is specified.

Use reference number from: Here you choose wether to use reference number from Union or Employment.
Union reference number: Must be filled in if payment method "Bank File" is specified.
Entitled to tax deductions: Here it is stated whether the union's trait for this union should reduce the employees' basis for tax or not.
Fee percentage: If the quota is to be deducted in percent, fill in this here. For example, 5% is value 5.
Minimum fee: If it is not to be deducted less than a given amount, enter this limit here (applies to the percentage deduction).
Maximum fee: If no more than a given amount is to be deducted, fill in this limit here (applies to the percentage deduction).
Fixed fee: If a fixed amount is to be deducted, register it here.
Collective insurance amount: If collective insurance is to be part of the union, you can fill in this value here (the value can also be overridden on each employee).
Unions insurance amount: If other insurance is part of the union, you can fill in this value here (the value can also be overruled on each employee).

Press "Continue" and then "Save" at the bottom of the page to save the union.

Bidragsytere