Mine områder
Hjelp

How do I register flexitime?

03-07-2019 15:07 (Sist oppdatert 03-07-2019)
  • 0 Svar
  • 0 liker
  • 1629 Visninger

Sign in at: connect.visma.com

1. Once signed in, the first page will have a menu where you can choose between; Calendar | Expense | Payslip | Community. To register flextime, click on Calendar.

yeye.PNG

2.If this is your first time using the Calendar a guide will pop up and show you a few functions on how to use the Calendar. Click the green arrow when you are done. 

rønnrert.PNG

3. The calendar will show the current month, but you can freely go back and forth by using the arrows in the bottom left and right corner. 

arrows.PNG

4. Click on the actual day you wish to register flextime on. You will now get a pop up window with multiple options to chose between. By registration of flextime, look for the banner At work and click on Other attendance. 

syk.PNG

5. In the next window you will get more options - click on the area Event code and chose Flextime+. Thereafter, add hours and dates that applies to the Flexitime you wish to register. Click Save. 

flexxxtime.PNG

Your calendar should now be updated with the registered Flextime+. 

+++.PNG

Once the registration of all your hours is completed, and you wish to send it to approval, click on the last day and select Confirm until. Once this is done, you should have an orange line which indicates that your days are confirmed and sent to approval. 

1323213.PNG

rikgitf flex.PNG

Bidragsytere
Aktuelt brukertips
Gå til de områdene du ønsker å legge til og velg "Legg til i Mine områder"