avbryt
Viser resultater for 
Søk heller etter 
Mente du: 
Mine områder

Logg inn eller registrer en ny bruker

for å automatisk få tildelt relevante områder i Mine områder.

ritchell
CONTRIBUTOR *

Feriepengersats

av ritchell

Hi

I just wanted to ask about the feriepengersats in eaccounting.

I usually do it manually for the last 3 years. But since we have a new employee last year and we have to calculate the pensjon so that it would automatically calculate the AGA also, I used the Lønnslipp instead.

My challenge now is that, I wasn't able to change the feriepengersats to 10.2% since last August 2020. So, all feriepenger was calculated to12% for 2020 instead of 10.2%. When, I discovered it recenlty (last week), I reversed all the payments and then set the feriepenger to 10.2% in settings.

I've tried to make new lønnslipp so that the feriepenger amount is correct, but it seems the 10.2% will only effect the recent period, not the 2020 lønnslip?

Is there any other way I can correct the feriepenger amount for 2020? Or do you have any other recommendations to make this correct?

Mvh,
Ritchell

2 SVAR 2
Silje Rong
VISMA

av Silje Rong

Hi,

I see that you have been in contact with our support department. The case has been escalated and will be investigated further.

You will hear from us as soon as we have an update or need more information from you.

Have a nice day! 😊

Dersom du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning. Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community!

Med vennlig hilsen : Silje Rong | Support Manager

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

Professional discussion is a forum for questions within laws and regulations in payroll and accounting. Since your question is system technical questions, I move your post to support.

If you have professional questions, you are welcome to post it here at a later time

Med vennlig hilsen
Visma eAccounting AS
Jørn Karlsen