avbryt
Viser resultater for 
Søk heller etter 
Mente du: 
Mine områder

Logg inn eller registrer en ny bruker

for å automatisk få tildelt relevante områder i Mine områder.

Luca Bargagli
CONTRIBUTOR ***

MVA invoicing after MVA registration

av Luca Bargagli

Hi, 

I got confirmation that I'm registered in the MVA register and I need to send an invoice with only MVA.

I read this guide https://community.visma.com/t5/Brukertips-i-Visma-eAccounting/Etterfakturere-MVA/ta-p/28577 but it explain only how to invoice the MVA related to the full value of a product.

In my case for example the total amount of invoice that made me pass the 50Knok was 7726,2kr but a part of that invoice is still below the 50K limit.

In this case, if I understood correctly, I'll need to invoice only the MVA related to the part above the 50K (6451,35kr in my case).

So the total amount of my new invoice to the client should be only 1612,84kr of MVA.

If this is right, how can I do it in Visma eAccounting?

Best

Luca

3 SVAR 3
Silje Rong
VISMA

av Silje Rong

Hi,

I googled for you and found this information on altinn:

Click here for more information.

Your first invoice which includes VAT

Example:
As an example we can assume you have previously sent invoices for a combined total of NOK 40,000. As you are not registered in the VAT Register, you have not included VAT in your invoices for the sales/assignments concerned. You have now completed a new assignment and must invoice the customer for NOK 15,000. You can now do the following:

• Issue the invoice without VAT and notify the customer that they will receive an additional invoice for the VAT.
  • Then you register in the VAT Register.
  • You will be notified that your business is now registered in the VAT Register.
  • Processing time varies - from completion within the day, up to a few weeks - depending on the course of the processing.
  • You can now send an invoice with the VAT amount for the invoice which resulted in the threshold amount being passed.
  • From now on you should add VAT to your sales.

In order to invoice from Visma eAccounting from ou need to change the Sales category on your articles/products to a category which includes VAT. Example if it's Goods with 25% VAT you can choose the category "Goods high VAT". Go to your articles/products and click edit where you will see this option under Sales category.

Hope this was helpful! 😊

Dersom du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning. Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community!

Med vennlig hilsen : Silje Rong | Support Manager
Luca Bargagli
CONTRIBUTOR ***

av Luca Bargagli

Hi Silije,

Thanks for your help, I had read that info on Altinn, but I didn't quite understand it.

Does that mean that i have to invoice the VAT on the full value of the invoice that made me go over the 50000kr?

In my case should I invoice VAT for the whole sum of 7726,2kr?

Thanks for your help 🙂

Luca

Godkjent løsning
Silje Rong
VISMA

av Silje Rong

Hi Luca, 

Yes as long as you are registered in the MVA register you can send out invoice included VAT. 😊

In order to invoice from Visma eAccounting from ou need to change the Sales category on your articles/products to a category which includes VAT. Example if it's Goods with 25% VAT you can choose the category "Goods high VAT". Go to your articles/products and click edit where you will see this option under Sales category.

Dersom du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning. Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community!

Med vennlig hilsen : Silje Rong | Support Manager