Mine områder
Hjelp
EduCubeAS
CHAMPION *

Bought some innredning

av EduCubeAS

Hei,

Last year, there was Polarn OPyret  shop Shutting down near us, so we bought some innredning  (shelves, hylle and soon) to be used in the shop. As they had closed down, they were not giving any Faktura. So we had to pay cash to buy the hylle. so there was no MVA, as there was no Faktura provided.

But the employee just wrote down the details on a paper, and put down their phone number and shop name.

How do I register these in the system please, as I have to match the cash transaction for the balance.

Thank you in advance

regards

VJ

2 SVAR 2
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi

If the purchase price is more than NOK 15,000, - then it must be entered in account 1250 Inventory (Balance).

Is the purchase price below NOK 15,000 must be entered in account 6540 Inventory (Res)

There is then no deduction for VAT, since you do not have any vouchers with specify VAT.

Hvis du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning, vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning 🙂 Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community 🙂

Med vennlig hilsen
Visma Visma eAccounting AS
Jørn Karlsen

Silje Rong
VISMA

av Silje Rong

Hi

Discussion in Visma eAccounting is a forum for system technical questions.
Since your question is within laws and regulations in accounting, I move your post to professional questions.

If you have technical questions, you are welcome to post it here at a later time. 😊

Dersom du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning. Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community!

Med vennlig hilsen : Silje Rong | Support Manager