avbryt
Viser resultater for 
Søk heller etter 
Mente du: 
Mine områder

Logg inn eller registrer en ny bruker

for å automatisk få tildelt relevante områder i Mine områder.

Maribel1
CONTRIBUTOR **

MVA on purchases before MVA registration

av Maribel1

Hi,

I understand that we can't claim MVA on purchases until we are MVA registered. Now that I am MVA registered, I am wondering how could I claim all the input taxes that I paid before I was MVA registered. 

Is there special account code in Visma where I could use so that it will appear in my first MVA melding?

17 SVAR 17
Maribel1
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Maribel1

Pls. correct me if I am wrong. I started my business in April 1 and was approved as MVA registered on April 25.

I need to make two returns in Altinn.

1. Normal return: From April 25 to April 30 transactions. 

2. Additional return: For input tax for the purchases I made from April 1 to April 24.

In VIsma system, I will record ALL TRANSACTIONS (specially purchases) in the right account with consideration on the MVA (input taxes).

When I do that, then VISMA and my MVA returns (original + additional return) will match VISMA.

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi

Not quite sure what you mean.

Since you were VAT registered in April, you must submit a VAT notification from and including term 2 - 2020 March April.

And every other month.

If you are submitting a new VAT notification for a period for which you have already sent, you must check the correction message.

Hvis du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning, vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning 🙂 Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community 🙂

Med vennlig hilsen
Visma Visma eAccounting AS
Jørn Karlsen

Godkjent løsning
Maribel1
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Maribel1

This is what i see in the altinn website.

"For å få tilbake mva på slike anskaffelser, skal du levere en tilleggsmelding for mva for den terminen virksomheten ble mva-registrert. For å levere tilleggsmelding åpner du skjema RF-0002 alminnelig mva-melding og velger tilleggsmelding. Denne skal leveres samtidig som den første ordinære mva-meldingen. I tilleggsmeldingen tar du bare med mva på anskaffelsene du krever tilbakegående mva-oppgjør for. Det er ikke krav til å sende inn dokumentasjon over anskaffelsene. Dokumentasjonen skal imidlertid være tilgjengelig i virksomhetens regnskap og skal kunne fremlegges ved behov."

Maribel1
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Maribel1

As what I understand on this, I need to make additional melding together with my first MVA normal return for the MVA I paid from purchases from April 1-25. So, I need to prepare two return, don't I?

Sorry for keeping you busy :(. But can you possibly let me know in simple instruction how to do it in Visma :(.

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi

If you have been approved to receive VAT waived from the start date, you must correct the vouchers as I show in the attached image.

Then you must send a new VAT message to Altinn, then it is important that you check for correction message

Go to the documents you have entered

Select Action and Create Correction Document

Support answers you on how to use the system.

Professional forum is a forum for questions within laws and regulations in accounting and payroll

Hvis du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning, vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning 🙂 Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community 🙂

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

Godkjent løsning
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi

You were registered for VAT in the first term if your company was started on 1 April 2021.

Then you should not submit an additional message.

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

Maribel1
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Maribel1

Thanks for today 🙂 And sorry for inconvenience. 

You are right! I got a toll overview for April and it includes my import on April 18. I was MVA registered on April 25. I made one 1 bilag to record the toll overview. Pls see attached.

Now my question is it possible to claim the MVA I paid with Fortolling company? I paid the MVA on April 18 import because at that date I am still not MVA registered.  I'm still confused on how to record this invoice from fortolling.

THanks,

MaribelToll April.PNGfortolling.PNG

Godkjent løsning
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi

Is your guidance in relation to the appendix you have attached?

The guide applies to the customs overview you get in Altinn.

There you have led 2763 to debit, it is wrong you have to lead 2763 to Kredit

The invoice you have received is an invoice for goods, shipping, customs and VAT

It is entered as follows:
Credit 2400 Accounts payable NOK 9,854
Debit 4330 Purchase of goods for resale, medium tax rate NOK. 525, -
2710 Incoming VAT hlt rate NOK. 3 548, -
4360 Shipping, customs and forwarding, resale NOK. 5 056, -

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

Godkjent løsning
Maribel1
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Maribel1

Good morning :).

Should I use 2710 for the 3548kr or 2712? This amount is based on 15% of my import cost (food products) which is reflecting in the toll overview.

Thanks,

Maribel

Godkjent løsning
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi

It does not say what VAT rate it is with it is 25 25% VAT you should use 2710, it is 15% VAT you should use 2712

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

Maribel1
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Maribel1

Super store takk!😍

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hei

Bare hyggelig.

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

Maribel1
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Maribel1

- This is my first time to submit MVA return.

- In the first 25 days I was not MVA registered. I made lots of purchases and I had 50K sales as well without MVA. 

Now, I need to submit Term 2 MVA. I am not sure if I need to include transactions from April 1-25 on my term 2 MVA return. These days, I am not yet MVA registered.

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi

You must not deduct VAT before 25 April. If you did not apply for a VAT refund from the start date.

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

Maribel1
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Maribel1

"But you must have applied for a VAT refund from the start date. When you VAT registered". Is this another form to be submitted in Altinn?

Is it better to edit or just make an additional claim for the MVA that has been paid before the registration?

Thanks in advance :).

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi

This must be corrected in the accounts. If not, the accounts will be incorrect.

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi

Then you have to go into all the vouchers and correct the vouchers.

Transfer it to Kredit on a cost account without VAT, and enter the same cost account with VAT code for debit.

But you must have applied for a VAT refund from the start date. When you VAT registered

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen