avbryt
Viser resultater for 
Søk heller etter 
Mente du: 
Mine områder

Logg inn eller registrer en ny bruker

for å automatisk få tildelt relevante områder i Mine områder.

aminmakb
CONTRIBUTOR *

Month account is locked and I forgot to add my travel expenses

av aminmakb

Hi

I have paid the VAT to the tax office and the August account is automatically locked, and I know, I can unlock it but the problem is that I forgot to add the travel expenses to the August account. I do not know how I should add August travel expenses into VISMA. For your information, there is no VAT claim on travel expenses that I had in August. ( It was just car allowance and boompenger).

Am I allowed to add the August travel expenses into the September account to solve this problem?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

7 SVAR 7

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

For technical questions, it is good if you contact support.

But go to Settings - Company Settings - Accounting Information Tab. Here you can unlock months that were closed when you submitted your VAT return

Travel expenses:
You do not receive an VAT deduction for food and drink.
But you get a VAT deduction for flights, taxis, trains, accommodation, etc.

Hvis du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning, vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning 🙂 Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community 🙂

Med vennlig hilsen
Visma Visma eAccounting AS
Jørn Karlsen

aminmakb
CONTRIBUTOR *

av aminmakb

Hi Jørn

Actually, I knew how to unlock the month.

I already sent the VAT report and paid the VAT to the TAX office for August. So, now is that ok if I add my car allowance and boompenger expenses into the August account?? or can I just add it to September account??

When I was unlocking August, the system was warning me that I have to inform the tax office about it.

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

You can only keep vouchers for one month for which you have submitted the VAT notification.

If VAT is entered here, then the VAT deduction comes automatically on the next VAT term.

Hvis du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning, vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning 🙂 Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community 🙂

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

aminmakb
CONTRIBUTOR *

av aminmakb

I am so sorry Jørn that I disturb you a lot

I am a bit confused.

so, are you saying that I can still add the travel expenses of August into the August account even if I already sent VAT report and paid the VAT to the TAX office?????

Godkjent løsning
Jørn Karlsen
VISMA

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

Yes if you have submitted MVa message for a period ex. June and July.

Then you can open the period.

Keep attachments for ex. June. If there is a VAT deduction on one or more vouchers, these VAT deductions will be included automatically in the next VAT notification in July and August.

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

aminmakb
CONTRIBUTOR *

av aminmakb

The reason that I was worried is that during the unlocking period, the VISMA warned me if I want to make any changes, I have to do VAT correction and submit the VAT report again accordingly. That's why I did not know what action is correct. However, my expenses in August is not including any VAT.

Thanks very much, Jørn for your kind cooperation.

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

You're welcome.

Why that message comes like this, support must respond. I only respond to laws and regulations.

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen