avbryt
Viser resultater for 
Søk heller etter 
Mente du: 
Mine områder

Logg inn eller registrer en ny bruker

for å automatisk få tildelt relevante områder i Mine områder.

Luca Bargagli
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Private car for work

av Luca Bargagli

Hi, 

I was wondering if I can deduct any mileage cost for my private car when using it for work.

I'm using an app to keep a record of every trip and I have the report for each month but I don't know how to book them into Visma eAccounting.

I saw on Altinn two different values for the reimbursement, both 3,5kr and 3,4kr.

Which one is the right one?

Could you please help me? 

Thank you in advance,

Best

Luca

11 SVAR 11
Luca Bargagli
CONTRIBUTOR ***

av Luca Bargagli

Hi Jørn, 

Thanks for your reply.

It seems though that the account 8957 doesn't exist (not even if I check the inactive accounts...).

Which account should I use instead?

2021-05-31_10h22_01.png

Best 

Luca

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

You can create the account yourself: 8957 Deductible use of private car

This applies if your company is a ENK sole proprietorship.

If this is an AS, this must be reported via salary and A-message

And posted to account 7100 Car allowance statement pl.

Hvis du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning, vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning 🙂 Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community 🙂

Med vennlig hilsen
Visma Visma eAccounting AS
Jørn Karlsen

Godkjent løsning
Jørn Karlsen
VISMA

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

If you have a single sole proprietorship, you can take a car allowance / kilometer allowance for up to 6000 lm a year and the rate is NOK. 3.50

This is entered in the accounts as follows.

Credit 2057 Deductible use of private car
Debit 8957 Deductible use of private car

Hvis du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning, vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning 🙂 Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community 🙂

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

aminmakb
CONTRIBUTOR *

av aminmakb

Hi

Debit 8957 Deductible use of private car

Both credit and debit names are  Deductible use of private car?????!!!!!

Thanks in advance

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

Account 2057, is the balance sheet account, but 8957 is the income statement account, so you get a tax deduction for the amount. So that's right.

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

aminmakb
CONTRIBUTOR *

av aminmakb

Hi

Sorry to ask you again but I am really confused. I have seen many answers for debit and credit of using the private car in the company.

My company is registered as ENK.

Could you please clarify how I can post a private used car for ENK with rate of NOK. 3.50 up to 6000km??

Credit?

Debit?

Thank you in advance.

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

It should be conducted as follows:
Debit 8957 Deducted use of private car

When you debit the result (account 3000 to 8999) you get this deductible and tax deductible

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

aminmakb
CONTRIBUTOR *

av aminmakb

Dear Jørn

I have ENK company and I want to take a car allowance/kilometer allowance for up to 6000 in a year with rate of NOK. 3.50

I tried to enter it in account as you mentioned as follows:

Debit 8957 Deducted use of private car

but I can not find the 8957 in active or inactive items.

How should I Enter my car kilometer allowance??

can I do it as follow?

Credit 2060 Private withdrawals

Debit 7100 Car allowance statement pl. ////   OR    7080 - Bilkostnader, bruk av privat bil i næring???

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

You can do it like this:

Debit 7100 Car allowance assignment pl

Then it must be entered in the annual settlement against account 8957 Deductible use of private car at the annual settlement. The account must be in the system if you have chosen ENk as the company type

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

aminmakb
CONTRIBUTOR *

av aminmakb

Hi

Understood, Thanks very much

The company type is Sole proprietorship but unfortunately, the 8957 does not exist.

Am I allowed to make a 8957 account in chart of account by myself?

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

You can contact support and ask them to check why the account does not exist. Or as you type create it yourself.

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen