avbryt
Viser resultater for 
Søk heller etter 
Mente du: 
Mine områder

Logg inn eller registrer en ny bruker

for å automatisk få tildelt relevante områder i Mine områder.

MarcinJ
CONTRIBUTOR *

VAT responsibilities

av MarcinJ

Hello.

I hope it's okay to ask a question in English.

I'm running a sole proprietorship in Norway. I'm sending two invoices monthly to my customer in Poland. I'm selling him programming services. I'm not providing any services in Norway, just to my client in Poland. And here come my questions.

1. What should happen with VAT? Should I send invoices with 0% vat on my services?

2. If the first one is true, do I have any VAT responsibilities after I reach 50,000 kr limit?

Thank you in advance for any response.

5 SVAR 5
Godkjent løsning
Jørn Karlsen
VISMA

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

Set the correct setting for the customer:

Then there will be no VAT on the invoices, VAT will not be calculated on types abroad.

To become MVa compulsory in Norway, you must reach the limit of NOK. 50,000 in battle in Norway.

So if you only have customers abroad, you will not be able to become VAT liable.

Hvis du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning, vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning 🙂 Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community 🙂

Med vennlig hilsen
Visma Visma eAccounting AS
Jørn Karlsen

MarcinJ
CONTRIBUTOR *

av MarcinJ

I also asked the tax office. They said that indeed I can send zero-rated services. But it does count to the limit of 50,000 NOK.

"The limit to registration relates to net sales, that is sales without VAT. Only supply liable to VAT shall be
calculated on this basis. This mean that the income from zero-rated services shall be included in the calculation of
the limit for registration".

"When you are registered, you need to report your turnovers. If you only have export of services, you report this in
item 8 of the VAT tax return. "

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

Not sure I understand what you mean.

However, if you have sales that are subject to VAT and not subject to VAT, you must pass the limit for sales that are subject to VAT of NOK. 50.000, -

Exports of goods abroad must be reported in item 8. but not before you are liable for VAT.

As long as you are not liable for VAT, you must not send in a VAT notification.

Hvis du synes dette innlegget besvarte spørsmålet ditt med en god løsning, vennligst trykk "Godta" som løsning 🙂 Dette hjelper både oss og andre brukere i Community 🙂

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen

MarcinJ
CONTRIBUTOR *

av MarcinJ

I mean that the tax office representative said that even though I'm only selling my zero rated services to Poland it does count to the 50,000 NOK limit and therefore I'm obliged to register in Value Added Tax Register.

av Jørn Karlsen

Hi

That's correct. since the goods you sell to Poland are subject to VAT if they were sold in Norway. But if you sell goods or services abroad or in Norway that are not subject to VAT in Norway, it should not be included in the NOK 50,000. the border

Med vennlig hilsen
Jørn Karlsen