Mijn Communities

Registreer u om communities te volgen en een snelkoppeling te krijgen in dit menu Registreer u om communities te volgen en een snelkoppeling te krijgen in dit menu
annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 
CONTRIBUTOR ***

BTW should not be calculated for my orders outside of NL

Hi there,

According to my tax consultant, I don't have to charge BTW on orders that I send to other countries within Europe. 

I'm trying to book one sales order which should not include tax but it works only partially. Here is a screenshot:

Screenshot 2019-05-09 14.15.45.png

The line items show up without tax which is correct. But the total adds VAT. How can I get those EUR 7.23 out of the total?

Thanks!

Inge

3 ANTWOORDEN 3
CONTRIBUTOR *

Re: BTW should not be calculated for my orders outside of NL

If the customer has a valid BTW/VAT number and that number is added to the customers data in your visma system then Visma does not add BTW/VAT to the order.

CONTRIBUTOR ***

Thanks for your response. That is good to know. But I'm not selling to companies and I'm not asking private people for their Tax Number. I just don't have to calculate tax for orders that are shipped outside of NL.

Because I'm below the European limits for that.

So I need to know how to book that accordingly without adding a tax number.

Highlighted
CONTRIBUTOR *

Hello,

The company I work for sells to both companies and private people all over the world and I have been told it works as follows. 

Private people inside the EU have to pay BTW/VAT so Visma needs to calculate this in the invoice.

Private people outside the EU don't have to pay tax and Visma does not calculate tax with those invoices.

If you are sure that you don't need to calcuati BTW/VAT then you need to create a debitor in Visma under witch you create these invoices and connect that debitor to a country outside the EU. For instance Norway. Then you will get what you want.