Mijn Communities
Help
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing

Nieuwe look & Feel Self Service Adres (SLSR-I-546)

door Anonymous

De adresgegevens van werknemers kunnen gemakkelijk gecontroleerd worden door op een oranje pijltje te klikken, maar met de nieuwe look en feel is dit aangepast. Het pijltje staat nu voor de straatnaam ipv erachter. Kan dit ook weer aangepast worden in hoe het was. Dat werkt namelijk een stuk makkelijker.

pastedimage1596195158194v1.png

4 Opmerkingen
Former Member
CHAMPION ***
door Former Member
Hartelijk dank voor je idee. Het toegekende nummer is: SLSR-I-546
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
door Anonymous

Hi [mention:8c84f4aa93a54a339389a8fe762c4569:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] . Thanks for your feedback! The placement of the icons is defined by the UX premises that VISMA | RAET is implementing across all their applications. In order to have the same look and feel and experience when using VISMA | RAET applications we have to follow the same guidelines for all the products. In this case, the icons has to be aligned to the left and therefore this icon had to change its placement. I'm afraid we can't change it to the right like it was in the classic UI. We really hope that with some time all our users get used to this design changes!

Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
door Anonymous

Hallo Pedro,

Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
door Anonymous

Hallo Pedro,
Bedankt voor je snelle reactie en uitleg. Jammer dat het niet mogelijk is. We zullen er aan moeten wennen