Mina produkter
Hjälp

Visma EasyCruit receives data privacy attestation: the ISAE 3000 type I assurance report

av Anonymous

We believe it is important to make sure that all the work we do is in line with leading international privacy regulations. We are therefore pleased to offer our customers ISAE 3000 type I, issued on May 25th 2021, made to demonstrate our compliance towards GDPR, in this case for the Visma EasyCruit product.

anna_swic_0-1623072520006.jpeg

GDPR art. 28 describes that a data controller (our customers) shall use only data processors (Visma) that give sufficient guarantees towards GDPR and the protection of the rights of the data subjects. An ISAE 3000 audit assurance report is the best guarantee that can be given within the choice of audit reports and ISO certificates.

What is ISAE, and what does this mean for Visma EasyCruit?

anna_swic_1-1623072519999.png

ISAE stands for International Standard on Assurance Engagements which is the standard for assurance over non-financial information. ISAE 3000 deals with the assurance of non-financial information.

For Visma EasyCruit, the process for receiving the report meant undergoing a true test in the quality and rightfulness of our privacy process and our product. Consequently, all of our data processing documentation was examined by an independent auditor (Ernst & Young).

Why is this report important to us?

The report covers Visma’s role as data processor and will give you a good understanding of how Visma is working systematically with data protection through organisation, processes and risk management. The necessary security measures taken, in order to protect your personal data using Visma EasyCruit, are described in detail. All these areas are tested by Ernst & Young and the results of the tests are available in the report.

We have policies and procedures in place to ensure we can comply with our obligations related to data processing. These include dealing with data subjects’ requests, managing and informing the clients in the event of a personal data breach, and ensuring our employees are regularly trained when it comes to personal data processing.

The report is available for Visma EasyCruit clients and their auditors. To get access to the full ISAE 3000 type I report, please contact your Visma EasyCruit Customer Success Manager.

You can find more information about our security and privacy measures in the Visma Trust Centre by clicking here.

Få uppdateringar på det här inlägget i din inkorg

Klicka på de tre prickarna till höger i inlägget/artikeln och välj Prenumerera.

Läs mer om prenumeration här