Visma Løn & HR-administration
annuller
Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du: 

Looking back at six fast paced months as Visma Enterprise

(updated by Brina Vinge VISMA ‎10-07-2018 16:45 )
Brina Vinge

Added benefits with Visma

Being a part of the Visma family means you get access to a lot of new exciting solutions, such as Visma.net Expense (a travel expense solution supplementing Visma Løn), Visma EasyCruit (recruitment made easy) and Visma Talent Management Cloud - an extensive performance management and learning solution based on SABA.

Customers have embraced Community

Our previous portal for our customers, MitBluegarden, was superseded by Visma Community. This was quite a change for both you and us,  but we sense that it have been welcomed and adapted well. You read our articles, and you search for knowledge on the site. We will continue to do our best to keep the content relevant, up-to-date, inspiring, and easily accessible. We are also happy to see suggestions ticking in to our Idea Bank.  

What made us work extra hard in the first half of the year?

Well, needless to say GDPR has been a huge task for both you and Visma. We managed to send out data processing agreements to all of you, in the spring, and most of you used Visma Addo to sign it electronically. Your feedback and gratitude towards our efforts to assist you with this governmental compliance has been much appreciated by all of us. Thank you.

In the very beginning of the year, we launched our Visma HR app, which is now widely used by our Visma HR customers. We then pulled off a record-breaking sprint when aiming to meet SKAT’s Adjustments Decree, and I am proud to say we managed to meet the deadline as the first and only payroll solutions provider in Denmark.

Our new Security Pack was introduced in May and entails a number of items.  First of all, the Security Pack aims to meet increased governmental and legislative requirements regarding corporate documentation and handling of data. Second, the features in the Security Pack enables increased automation, evident  by our new CPR Number Look-up (automatic validation of personally sensitive information) and payroll by NemKonto (reducing sensitive data exchange) while at the same time meeting the ISO-27001 standards.

Speaking of handling personally sensitive information, we have updated Visma Løn to meet the Danish Bookkeeping Act and GDPR by automatically deletion, which makes your data maintenance much more simple and easy. This initiative was met with open arms and we have received great compliments on this feature.

Continuous focus on customer networking and training

Our customer seminars held in May were fully booked. We took the liberty to experiment with the form and content at these events and our ideas were appreciated by most of you. Naturally, we will fine-tune our execution and have top-notch customer seminars ready for you to attend on the 29th (Herning) and 30th (Ballerup) of August.

Please help us get better at helping you

We want to excel - also in our customer service - and in order to do so we need your help. We have crafted a short questionnaire for you - and we look forward to receive your answers. It only takes 5 minutes to complete, so I hope you will find the time for it.

On that note, I also hope you find time and tranquility during the holidays, and I wish you a wonderful, sunny summer.

All the best,

Monika Juul Henriksen, CEO