peruuta
Näytä tulokset kohteelle 
Hae sen sijaan kohdetta 
Tarkoititko: 
MetteDenk
CONTRIBUTOR **

ACCESS to Severa - old user interface

tekijä MetteDenk

Suddenly I have no access to the old Severa - I remember that we were promised to have unlimited access...  Now I cannot get access - not even to download all my invoices 😞 😞 😞 

I have tried to contact support via helpdesk - no reaction. Via phone - message in Finnish and no connection. Via mail - no reaction. Telephone to Danish Visma office - they did not know anything about Severa at all. 

So now I am trying here - can anyone help me please? 

8 VASTAUSTA8
Accepted solution
MetteDenk
CONTRIBUTOR **

tekijä MetteDenk

It could be Mimers Loft

Accepted solution
Juha Kaksonen
VISMA

tekijä Juha Kaksonen

Hi,

found it with that name. Unfortunately its not possible to use old user interface anymore. Our sales contacts you regarding this so you could use Severa new interface in the future.

MetteDenk
CONTRIBUTOR **

tekijä MetteDenk

It is definitely NOT an accepted solution. However, the "reply button" changed when clicked to acceptance 😞 😞 😞 

I still have NO access to my account. I do NOT have my invoices, my contacts - anything. I have NOT been contacted. This is unaccetable. I need access to my - own! - data asap... 

So please restore my access so I can download my data. 

MetteDenk
CONTRIBUTOR **

tekijä MetteDenk

I cannot get access to my files!!! 

I need to get access to all my data  - eg. downloading the invoices and contacts. 

Also - Severa promised everyone that it would be a continuous use of the old user interface. 

MetteDenk
CONTRIBUTOR **

tekijä MetteDenk

It is either mimersloft , mbudvikling or Mette Bentzen. 

But as I said, I can no longer gain access 😞 😞 

MetteDenk
CONTRIBUTOR **

tekijä MetteDenk (Päivitetty ‎02-09-2021 16:24 tekijä MetteDenk )

My domain name is mbudvikling - is that what you are asking?? 

tekijä Juha Kaksonen

Hi Mette,

I cannot find any Severa environment with that name. What is the company name that is set to Severa?

tekijä Juha Kaksonen

Hi,

Can you tell what is the organisation name for Severa environment?