Mine områder
Hjelp
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

Single Sign On / Active Directory for Visma products

av Anonymous

Hey,

we are using Visma Lønn, Business, Document Center, Expenses and Severa and its a pain for the user to authenticate everytime with different application users and passwords.

Is there a solution existing to connect MS AD/ ADFS / LDAP to all VISMA application and SaaS solutions? 

In another thread it was the meant to have it at the end of this year. Is the final release date?

Thanks in advanced

Juergen

11 SVAR 11
shawnvid
CONTRIBUTOR *

av shawnvid

Thanks for the updates.

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Omfatter den kommende integrasjonen SAML for Azure AD?

Stian Estil
VISMA

av Stian Estil

Hi Juergen,

I can understand the pain. There are several solutions to provide a better SSO experience for your Visma solution. There are som missing features on the roadmap to make it complete, but meanwhile you can do several improvements.

On the roadmap:

1. Visma Severa will soon get the same login as other Visma.net services as Expense, Approval etc. This  is planned before the end of the year. (the same for Visma Webfaktura)

Then you will at least have a common login for the cloud services you are using from us.

2. AD Federation with Visma.net login

This is planned for Q2 2018, work starting up in the beginning of the year.  Then you will get sync between the AD user and the Visma.net user.

For the on prem applications there are several ways to go. Visma Lønn has a Windows login as default, and the current Windows users will automatically be logged into Visma Lønn, if this users has access. No password is stored in Visma Lønn, but handled by Windows/AD. As far as I know you can do the same with Visma Business and Visma Document Center, even if the user administation is done i Visma Business.

Another solution is to activate VUD (Visma User Directory). VUD is a separate component (free) that gives you a common user administration tool across several Visma application as Visma Business, Lønn, Document Center and Reporting. There has been som issues with VUD, but with version 12.01 of the VB produktline we should be good to go. VUD supports both local users and AD integration. In VUD you can provide the user with different roles that gives the user access to the Visma applications that they need, on specific company level.

As a third topic on the roadmap we have a concept called "role center". With rolecenter we connect together both the cloud users and the on-prem users to administrate all users access (both on-prem and cloud) in a common web panel in Visma.net.

So most of the thing you want to achive should be possible to fix already now. For details about how to set it up you should contact a technical Visma Business consultant within your Visma parter. If your partner needs further assistence regarding VUD and the described scenarios, they will get the support and backup they need from us (Visma).

I guess we could provide an article on the Community (in the Visma Business area) about how this should be set up.

I hope this can be helpful.

Best regards,

Stian

Med vennlig hilsen,
Stian Estil/Product Director
Gi gjerne en "like" om du synes svaret var nyttig og Godta som løsning hvis jeg besvarte spørsmålet ditt. Dette hjelper andre i Community
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

So, 2019.
Do you now have ADFS for Visma.net?
or SAML 2.0?
Deployment from Azure gallery as well?
So we admins can connect Azure AD with Visma.net and enable MFA when autorize outside whitelist ips.

I dont think Im the only one who miss this connection.

Stian Estil
VISMA

av Stian Estil

Hi, This is no available yet, but is working progress. It is already on the roadmap, and we have startet coding. It will be a part of the Visma Connect offering. We already have the OpenConnect/OAuto in place, running with active pilot already. ADFS / SAML will of course be the oposite, using your own repository instead of ours. Expexted piloting is Q2 2019, and I do not have a more specific date at the moment.

Med vennlig hilsen,
Gi gjerne en "like" om du synes svaret var nyttig og Godta som løsning hvis jeg besvarte spørsmålet ditt. Dette hjelper andre i Community
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Vi stiller gjerne som pilot for ADFS i Visma.Net 🙂

mvh

Nils-Erik Buck

IKT-leiar, Lindås kommune

Stian Estil
VISMA

av Stian Estil

Hei, @Anonymous . (artig navn. Er du glad  hvalhai? i så fall deler vi en felles interesse)

Vi er godt i rute med utviklingen av AD integrasjonen og jeg vet at en pilot er i gang et annet sted i konsernet. Det er litt som gjenstår på onboarding siden, det vil si at våre kunder skal kunne gå i gang med dette uten konsulentbistand fra oss eller våre partnere. Den delen vil nok ikke ferdigstilles før mot sommeren, men piloter skal i gang før det. Basert på at du ser ut til å jobbe i Lindås kommune, så vil jeg tro dere tilhører Visma Enterprise, som betjener våre kommunekunder. Så jeg vil anbefale deg å ta direkte kontakt med deres kontaktpersoner der.

mvh,

Stian

Med vennlig hilsen,
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous
Noe nytt om Azure AD støtte for Visma.Net ?
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Omfatter den kommende integrasjonen SAML for Azure AD?

Også interessert i å vite mer om status.

Stian Estil
VISMA

av Stian Estil

Ja Visma Connect støtter integrasjon med AD og Azure AD. Vi er nå offisielt i pilot (siden juni) og har 10 kunder oppe å kjøre spredt utover de nordiske landene og Nederland. Det som gjenstår før offisiell lansering er først og fremst det som har med self service onboarding å gjøre, slik at kunder kan sette i gang uten noen bistand fra oss. Forøvrig kan vi onboarde flere pilotkunder, så hvis du er interessert kan du kontakte vår produktansvarlig for plattform og sikkerhet Edwin.Myrvold-Sijtsma@visma.com.

Hilsen Stian

Med vennlig hilsen,

av Edwin Myrvold-Sijtsma

Onboarding av piloter kan nå sendes til skysupport@visma.com

Gå til de områdene du ønsker å legge til og velg "Legg til i Mine områder"