Mina produkter
Hjälp
Suad Koska
CONTRIBUTOR **

Invoice appears with weird font in approval

av Suad Koska

Hi, 

We are experiencing an issue where 1 particular invoice that we receive on monthly basis from Tele2 appears with a weird font. And this happens only to 1 of our approvers, all the others can see the invoice like it is. 

The weird thing also is that other invoices from the same supplier Tele2 appear fine, only this one in particular that we receive every month. 

I would be thankful if you have any suggestion why it might happen. 

Best regards, 

Suad

4 SVAR 4
Malin Segerud
PARTNER

av Malin Segerud

Hi Suad,

Is it in Approval it appears with weird font? Which browser is the user using? And the other invocies are correct for the user? Ask the user to clear the browser cache.

Best regards,

Malin Segerud

Cloud Connection AB

Suad Koska
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Suad Koska

Hi Malin, 

Yes, in approval only. The user is using Safari.

All the other invoices are correct except for this particular one and it has started recently, because it did work before, so it's a bit of a strange issue.

Btw he already did clearing the cache, but nothing changed...

Godkänd lösning
Isac Falkenberg
PARTNER

av Isac Falkenberg (Uppdaterad ‎17-05-2024 20:19 av Isac Falkenberg PARTNER )

Dear Suad,

Just out of curiosity , does the same issue appear in other browsers? If I remember correctly I had a customer with similar issue a few years ago and it was only appearing in Safari.

Visma usually works best in Chrome or Firefox. If it its the browser it could be anything from a browser setting to a plugin that causes the error.

Traventus AB
Suad Koska
CONTRIBUTOR **

av Suad Koska

Hi Isac, 

It works fine in Chrome actually. 

It's a strange issue, but my colleague will start using Chrome then, or Firefox, since that's the only way I guess. 

Thanks a lot for your help, to both of you.

Best regards, 

Suad

Få uppdateringar på det här inlägget i din inkorg

Klicka på de tre prickarna till höger i inlägget/artikeln och välj Prenumerera.

Läs mer om prenumeration här