My Products
Help
Kanyar Mahmoud
PARTNER

Credit hold on sales order not working

by Kanyar Mahmoud

Hello

We have a customer that uses the credit check functionality in Visma.net ERP. If the customer has an invoice that is overdue x amount of days, it should not be possible to process the order (make a shipment etc.). 

In the GUI this works fine. You can create the order, but as soon as the order is not on hold and you click on save the credit hold box is activated, and you cannot further process the order. 

KanyarMahmoud_0-1713858651345.png

However when we create an order with this customer through the salesorder API, the checkbox for credit hold does not activate. You are also able to further process the order which should not be possible.

Is this a known bug? And do you know when it can be fixed? Our customer has a lot of customers and orders, and checking every order that comes in through the API takes a lot of time. 

3 REPLIES 3
Marten Voort
VISMA

by Marten Voort

Hi Kanyar, which endpoint do you use for salesorders? Thx in advance for your information!

Marten Voort
VISMA

Thanks for the information, I have tested these and confirmed this behavior. Unfortunately credit control has not been implemented through API. This functionality uses logic in the web interface that is not yet available for API.

I understand this wish is taken into consideration for future releases, but there is no timeframe or confirmation for it yet. Hopefully you can find alternative methods for this.