My Products
Help
Stefan Hult
PARTNER

Recurring IOException

by Stefan Hult

For several of our integrations we get an IOException as below. The error does not occur all the time but from time to time. The integration can be working for a whole week and then it start trowing errors and then working normal again.

This is specific for PostShipment, but i occures for other endpoints as well.

Do you have an idea of what can have caused it, and if we can come around the error?

Result: |PostShipment| Error occured while connecting to the service when trying to get response code (IOException)
Exception: Amesto.VismaNetApi.VismaNetInternalErrorException: Error occured while connecting to the service when trying to get response code (IOException)

4 REPLIES 4
Stefan Hult
PARTNER

by Stefan Hult

This integration is running with the old authentication.
The company ID is 4300704.

But we have got the same error on another integration, running the new authentication. Sorry to say, I have no any saved data to share with you.

/Stefan

Stefan Hult
PARTNER

by Stefan Hult

Hi Yildirim
This is the information we send for one of the integrations:

Request URI: /controller/api/v1/shipment/4300704/action/addSOLine

API Client Id: None

Financial ERP Company ID: 4700659

Payload: {
"orderType": "SO",
"orderNumber": "4300704",
"orderLineNumber": 30,
"inventoryId": "2828694"
}

Last time the error occured: 2023-11-21 11:13:22.8627182

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello, it doesn't seem like an endpoint specific error but rather Client/Server connection, therefore could you share your API Client ID and the Company ID that you have integration running with ?  

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎22-11-2023 16:39 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hi Stefan, could you send transaction details to us <developersupport@visma.com>

- Request URL 
- API Client ID 
- Financials ERP Company ID 
- payload

When was the last time the error occurred ? Please share the timestamp.  
Thanks.