My Products
Help
jukkakoivisto
CONTRIBUTOR *

Sales orders V3 created by id

by jukkakoivisto

We moved to sales orders V3. Now in sales orders (ScreenId=SO3010PL) "created by id" and "last modified by id" is "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
It used to be integration user's email. Reason must be that application type is "service" and there is no user behind api as it was before. Is there any way to add creator's email in new sales orders? OwnerID did not work.

10 REPLIES 10
Accepted solution
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

POST Sales Order Service API - "createdById" and "lastModifiedById" set with API_Client_ID

[Release Notes] - Sales Order Service API 1.0.14.648

Theis
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by Theis

Thank you for the update Yildirim, I can cofirm that it is working as intended.

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Thanks for the confirmation ! Please let us know if there's more that can be improved 😊

Theis
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by Theis

By the way Yildirim, v2 sets the created by, just fine, for orders created with service to service token, so it is possible.

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

What value you get when you've created the SO via V2 and Service type token and V3 ? 

Theis
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by Theis

In v2 I get the client ID, v3 I just get zeroes.

Theis_0-1686749657503.png

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Thanks for sharing, I also confirm that ClientID is assigned. We'll check if at least this can be done since the question was integration user's email, which is not possible with service type. 

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello, unfortunately not, this is not possible to set via Service type at the moment. We're working on implementing the Interactive API for the Sales Order Service API so that this will be possible via that application type. 

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello, the reason behind is that as you've also mentioned, there is no user with Service Type however we've informed the team so that they'll check this out and get back to you. 

Theis
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by Theis

Great question Jukkakoivisto, also looking for this.

Yildirim, is it possible to set it manually instead?