My Products
Help

Discover “My products” in Visma Community

30-06-2021 09:00 (Updated 09-03-2022)
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 kudos

Select your favourite products and groups and notice the difference in your community experience. 

What are “My products”?

“My products” are the product and group shortcuts in your navigation. They also appear on the front page of your community profile. Simply put, selecting your preferred products & groups gives you a better user experience in Visma Community.

<screenshot>

What are the benefits of selecting “My products”?

By selecting your preferred products and groups, you enhance your user experience in several ways:

• Faster navigation
  • Easier access to products and services
  • News and updates on your favourite topics

How do I select “My products”?

It’s easy to select the products and groups you want to see. 

Adjust “My products”

1. Go to “My products” in the top navigation and select “Manage My products
MariaGammelster_0-1646834285518.png

1. You can choose to remove products and groups you don’t use and add the ones you are interested in. 
MariaGammelster_1-1646834285529.png

1. If you want to select a product (or group) with limited access, go to that product (or group) and ask for access following the information that appears in the information box. 

MariaGammelster_2-1646834285533.png

1. You can also add products and groups directly from the specific product or groups. Navigate to the product or group you want to add, i.e. by using the search field for products and groups at the top of the page.
    NB! Remember to set the search-scope to “Visma Community”.
MariaGammelster_3-1646834285534.png

1. Click on “+ My products” on the right-hand side to add your selected product
MariaGammelster_4-1646834285998.png

Good luck in selecting your favourite products and groups and getting more value out of Visma Community!

Contributors