Mine områder
Hjelp
Anonymous
Ikke relevant

SalesOrder POST API SalesPerson and Owner mapping issue in the Visma

av Anonymous

I have sending Sales Order POST API call to visma
1. I tried to set the SalesPerson value as Employee code in Visma, but it gives an error as "Error: 'Default salesperson' is not found."
2. I tried to set an Owner but it always took the current Integration User in VIsma. I want to set the actual owner with a different user in visma through API.

6 SVAR 6
measlyporsche
CONTRIBUTOR *

av measlyporsche

Simple to follow the steps and complete the confirmation 

geometry dash lite

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I have sending Sales Order POST API call to visma
1. I tried to set the SalesPerson value as Employee code in Visma, usps tracking but it gives an error as "Error: 'Default salesperson' is not found."
2. I tried to set an Owner but it always took the current Integration User in VIsma. I want to set the actual owner with a different user in visma through API.

I have ordered post api from sales person, now iam using it.

Thanks & Regards

ritek

Julie Langlete Uttian
CHAMPION **

av Julie Langlete Uttian

Hi @Anonymous 

If you are certified on the Visma.net API, you must contact the developer forum. Access to the developer forum is granted after the certification on the Visma.net API is compleeted.

If you are not certified on the Visma.net API, you can read more and apply for access to the certification and developer forum  here: https://www.visma.no/erp/api/

Unfortunately we cannot answer technical questions here in Visma Community.

Julie Langlete Uttian
CHAMPION **

av Julie Langlete Uttian

Hi @ayushiDalvi 
Which visma system are you using? 

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

@Julie Langlete Uttian we are using Visma.net Financials and Logistics

Anonymous
Ikke relevant

av Anonymous

Hi @Julie Langlete Uttian  We are using Visma Finance i.e https://finance.visma.net/

Gå til de områdene du ønsker å legge til og velg "Legg til i Mine områder"