Mina produkter
Hjälp
zimplydaniel
CONTRIBUTOR *

Avoiding auto adjust of amount in cost by Visma Net API

av zimplydaniel (Uppdaterad ‎04-10-2024 11:59 av zimplydaniel )

Hi all!

I am developing a solution to update invoice lines on supplier invoices via the Visma Net API.

A problem we've noticed during testing is that Visma Net "helps out" by adjusting the amount in cost if it's lower than unitCost. An example of this is when the invoice line I send has a unitCost of 600, but there is a discount on the item, so the total cost is 500. Visma then writes 600 for both unitCost and cost, probably because it's generally a rule that the total cost should never be lower than the unit cost, but in this case, we have a scenario where the total cost is lower than the unit cost.

When I manually enter the values in the cells, I can see that Visma automatically fills in the cost based on quantity * unitcost, but after it's filled in, I can manually adjust the cost to another value.

Is there a way to make a similar adjustment in my API request, so that it uses the cost value I specify regardless of what Visma thinks it should be? I'd like to avoid making separate API requests for the different values if possible.

0 SVAR 0

Få uppdateringar på det här inlägget i din inkorg

Klicka på de tre prickarna till höger i inlägget/artikeln och välj Prenumerera.

Läs mer om prenumeration här