My Products
Help
Gert-Jan van der Kamp
CONTRIBUTOR ***

User login stalls at 'blurry background'

by Gert-Jan van der Kamp

I have a user where the login process does not complete. 

I send them to the OAuth start uri, but that process does not complete.

When he's logged in, it shows the 'blurry background' with no content on it and stalls there, no pending redirects or anything. 

If he's logged out he does get the login prompt, but after that it again stops at the same point.

Not sure what could cause this, we'll monitor if it resolves itself just wanted to report it. 

GJ

8 REPLIES 8
Gert-Jan van der Kamp
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by Gert-Jan van der Kamp (Updated ‎21-08-2023 13:20 by Magnus Johnsen VISMA )

We couldn't find any popups. Also deleted all cookies from Visma.com, no luck. 

Recorded a Loom video to show the issue:  [Deleted Link] 

Here's the (redacted) uri of the stalled page, the consent stage is all empty for this user for some reason: 

https://connect.visma.com/consent?returnUrl=%2Fconnect%2Fauthorize%2Fcallback%3Fresponse_type%3Dcode...

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎17-08-2023 12:55 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hei Gert, have you tried to copy-paste the auth URL to incognito ? Also, could you send us that URL via developersupport@visma.com ? 

"If he's logged out, he does get the login prompt, but after that it again stops at the same point."

This sounds like a session issue, do they have another active visma session in the browser during the auth call ?

Gert-Jan van der Kamp
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Sorry accidentally accepted this as the answer again. We deleted all cookies, also logged out. 

Waiting for a reply from the user to try the Incognito thing. 

Yıldırım
VISMA

Please also check and let us know if the user has multiple active sessions. Thanks. 

Accepted solution
Magnus Johnsen
VISMA

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

Does the user have any settings in his browser to block cookies/redirects/popups? That might be the issue. 

Gert-Jan van der Kamp
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Indeed user had particular browser (Gener8) that messed with the cookies. Switching him to Chrome fixed the issue. Sorry I didn't spot that. 

No worries, I figured, have run unto similiar issues myself.
Good that it got sorted, thank you for letting us know. 

Gert-Jan van der Kamp
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by Gert-Jan van der Kamp (Updated ‎17-08-2023 16:35 by Gert-Jan van der Kamp )

Never mind, I'll delete the clip itself on loom