Mine områder
Hjelp

How do I register the order of accumulated overtime?

03-07-2019 15:09
  • 0 Svar
  • 0 liker
  • 2643 Visninger

Sign in at: connect.visma.com

1. Once signed in, the first page will have a menu where you can choose between; Calendar | Expense | Payslip | Community. To register accumulated overtime, click on Calendar.

yeye.PNG

2.If this is your first time using the Calendar a guide will pop up and show you a few functions on how to use the Calendar. Click the green arrow when you are done. 

rønnrert.PNG

3. The calendar will show the current month, but you can freely go back and forth by using the arrows in the bottom left and right corner. 

arrows.PNG

4. If you have a lot of accumulated overtime, you can choose to take some out. To do that, click on the current day that you want to use, click other attendance under the Away from work banner. Thereafter, click accumulated overtime, here you can chose how many hours you want to take out and if you wish to take out a full day, you have to write a specific comment for this type of registration.

overtime 100%.PNG

When accumulated overtime is registered, the calendar will mark the period you chose with orange, which is an indicator that the registration is sent for approval to your employer.

Bidragsytere
Aktuelt brukertips
Gå til de områdene du ønsker å legge til og velg "Legg til i Mine områder"