Mine områder
Hjelp

Forgot your password?

03-07-2019 15:13
  • 0 Svar
  • 0 liker
  • 1520 Visninger

In the case that you have forgotten your password, do not worry! You can easily attain a new one by using our forgotten password function. 

Go to Visma.net. then click Forgot your password?

Account forgot pass.PNG

Fill in your email address. This has to be the email address you have registered your account with Visma.net. If you happen to not remember this email address, contact your payroll executive within your company. 

For security reasons you have to mark off I am not a robot. Thereafter, click Send request. 

no robot.PNG

From time to time it may happen that you get the following window, where you have to mark the pictures asked for. This is an additional security measure to make sure that no robot can make changes to your account. markerte ruter.PNG

If the page looks like this, click Send request.godkjent.PNGThe following window will pop up, and the next step is to follow the informational steps that is sent to your email address.

acc settings.PNG

The email you have received will contain information about the reset of your password, click Enter new password.

nytt passord.PNG

Choose a password, and confirm it once more. Make sure that you fulfill all criteria which are listed in the box to the right.

Nytt passord 2.PNG

Once the password is changed, you will be sent an confirmation email. Click on Go to sign in, to sign in with your newly created password. 

Done passord.PNG

Common questions

I have clicked Forgot your password?, but I have not received any emails. - First of all, a common mistake is that the email have been sent to your Spam or Trash filter. Another common reason could be that your company's email server does not accept our forgot your email address emails. Visma.net uses two different email transmitters, these are "do.not.reply@platform.visma.com" and "do.not.reply@connect.visma.com". Make sure to ask the one organizing emails within your company if these emails are restrained, and if they are, ask them to remove the restrain. 

Bidragsytere
Aktuelt brukertips
Gå til de områdene du ønsker å legge til og velg "Legg til i Mine områder"