My Products
Help
Florian Haase
PARTNER

Autoinvoice integration

by Florian Haase

Hi

following questions:

1) Which tables are involved in the autoinvoice/approval/documentcenter flow?

2) Would it be possible to override the due date of incoming invoices before they are accounted as voucher by the API

3) in documentcenter it was possible to setup preregistration of incoming invoices on balance account. Is this still available?

Florian

5 REPLIES 5

by Øyvind Årseth

Hi Florian, 

1) The following tables in VBNXT are involved: 
Accounting document - receives the documents from AutoInvocie
Accounting document attachment - holds the corresponding attachments + the invoice xml 
Batch - incoming documents become batch/voucher after processing in the accounting document table
Voucher - invoice lines, ref. batch
Approval task - once the document is sent to Approval
Approval task attachment - basically the same files as in accounting document attachment
Approval task change log - changes while on flow, comments etc. 

After the documents (batches/vouchers) are approved there are two additional tables involved: 
Updated batch
Updated voucher

Parameters needed for setup of the Approval integration and flow are found in: 
Company
Company data

As far as I know, you will not be able to override the flow, which is set either based on parameters in VBNXT, in Approval, or a combination. 

2) As you already discovered, you should be able to override the due date, but be aware that you then would create discrepancies between voucher lines and the underlying accounting document. Why would you want to do it? 

3) Can you describe in a few words what want to achieve? Is it for Swedish companies in a Norwegian installation, is there a need to finish payments before final accounting, or what is your scenario? 

Øyvind

RobertP
VISMA

by RobertP

I'll check with our developers.
This looks more like a question for the VDC team. VDC uses VAF API to read and write data in the Global db + they have their own set of tables - VW***.

by Øyvind Årseth

@RobertP Since this is in the VBNXT-community, I am pretty sure Florian is asking in VBNXT-context. 

RobertP
VISMA

by RobertP

Sorry, my bad. Got mixed in several forums 🙂

Florian Haase
PARTNER

Yes thats right. The question was related to VBNxt. 

I think we found the answer on question 2 in the meanwhile: Autoinvoice import creates batch and batchlines with a certain Source-Type. It should be possible to override the duedate on the suppliers-invoiceline (we have not tested but it should work I think).

But question 1 we still are interested in to know (because that would give us an indication if we could override the approval flow)

and 3 is also important because I guess that Visma is going to develop this functionality due to regulations in Sweden?