My Products
Help
omelhus
PARTNER

Scope of user and other queries not under useCompany

by omelhus

Hey,

In a user context I have access to the table "user" which is practical for checking what companies a service has access to. Is this user table querying across all the customers I have access to, or is it just the first customer from availableCustomers? Just like availableCompanies only returns the companies from the first available customer if none is defined?

If so, how can I specify which customer to fetch the user table from? I'm planning on using this to verify that an application is set up correctly in VB NXT.

Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2

by Øyvind Årseth

Hi Ole, 
If you happen to have a user with access to more than one VBNXT-customer, a general query for users will return users from the first available customer (alphabetically sorted it seems). That would be similar to available companies being fetched from the first available customer until you specify a customer number. However, I can not see any way to specify a customer for queries like this. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
I suppose you want to check that your clientID is set up with proper access rights in VBNXT or something similar? 

omelhus
PARTNER

by omelhus

Yes, or maybe even set the appropriate access stuff, if possible. Maybe there has to be a useCustomer query/mutation as well.