My Products
Help
Florian Haase
PARTNER

Upload documents to tables

by Florian Haase

Hi

I wounder if this is general problem or table specific. But when we try to import a document to IncomingAccountingDocumentAttachment with the Base64Encoded file-data we get:

FlorianHaase_0-1680178281285.png

<html>

<head>
<title>413 Request Entity Too Large</title>
</head>

<body>
<center>
<h1>413 Request Entity Too Large</h1>
</center>
<hr>
<center>nginx</center>
</body>

</html>

3 REPLIES 3
omelhus
PARTNER

by omelhus

I just copied a quote off the internet. Neither you or I can do anything but wait for Visma to fix this. It’s up to them to fix the issues with the proxy.

It’s not uncommon to have a smaller limit for what you can upload than what you can download.

Maybe Marius/Visma can give us an update on how the implementation of blob storage is going?

omelhus
PARTNER

by omelhus

"The nginx default file upload size limit is 1 MB; if suppose the user uploads a file which is more than 1 MB, then the user will get the 413 error, i.e., entity request is too large. We can increase the max size of the upload limit in nginx by using the directive of client_max_body_size."

This is an issue in the reverse proxy Visma is using.

Florian Haase
PARTNER

by Florian Haase

I was just a bit surprised because I just tried to send a Base64 encoded file string which I got first from the API right back again. I changed nothing in the file content

You wrote: "We can increase the max size of the upload limit" - who is we? - I or You or Visma?

If "I" than how?

🙂

Florian