Mina produkter
Hjälp

FAQ for the API

29-05-2024 16:54 (Uppdaterad 31-05-2024)
  • 0 Svar
  • 0 gilla
  • 102 Visningar
  • How are we notified of changes or improvements to the API?

Answer: We will post this on the Community. You should subscribe to the page.

• Is Storage Space ID the same in the test environment as the production environment?

Answer: No. The SSID is different for the test database and the production database.

• How do I create an app at Visma Developer Portal?

Answer: Contact Vismas consultant department and they will help you.

• I can't find where to approve the integration as an Integration Manager, what should I do?

Answer: Make sure you are logged in with your normal email account, not the Visma-account you have.

• Is there a limit to the number of requests when we post/read from the API?

Answer: 300 requests per minute.

• Is there an API for Invoice Manager?

Answer: No. We will create endpoints in Edge Api if necessary.

• Can we connect an AI assistant to Control Edge via the API?

Answer: Yes.

• When will you look at the wishes we sent for, regarding different endpoints?

Answer: We will look at them as soon as we can, we have a process in place for planning new features, but we can’t answer exactly when different wishes will be implemented until they are planned accordingly.

• How much longer can we use the API-client?

Answer: The API-client will be supported until 2024-12-31, after that only direct calls made to the API (without using the API client) will be supported.

• Can we see what fields that are mandatory?

Answer: No, right now it’s not possible, we are working on making it visible on the Swagger-page

• I wonder how a specific endpoint works, why do I sometimes get an error message?

Answer: If you have read the documentation, and still don’t know the answer, please contact Vismas support (visma.control@visma.com), and they will help you investigate.

• Can I see some example of some code that works fine?

Answer: Yes, please look at these examples: https://community.visma.com/t5/Forum-Developers-Control-Edge/Documentation-on-developing-integration...

Medverkande

Få uppdateringar på det här inlägget i din inkorg

Klicka på de tre prickarna till höger i inlägget/artikeln och välj Prenumerera.

Läs mer om prenumeration här