My Products
Help
LNG
CONTRIBUTOR *

Price query for customer and products

by LNG

Hi all!

I wonder if there is a quick way to ask VBNXT for prices for different products, quantity and for a certain customer?

For now I create a temporary order for the customer. Then add the orderlines. Take care of the result and end with deleting the order. This can sometimes take over 10 second, even more.

The use case is a cash register and every product line with the quantity need to be checked with NXT to see if there is any discount.

The problem is that there is sometimes a quite big delay when scanning the products at the counter.

Also sometimes the temporary order fails to be deleted and is just hanging around for someone to manually delete it. 

Maybe there is a better and faster way on doing this?

Greatful if you please can suggest a better way.

3 REPLIES 3
LNG
CONTRIBUTOR *

by LNG

Hi,

That sounds great, thank you for offering help with this!

We need to ask for one product at time and also in the end for the whole "basket" and it could be everything from one to ten products or even more.

Is it with that solution possible to send multiple products with quantity for one customerno in one go to just have one roundtrip to VBNXT?

omelhus
PARTNER

by omelhus

Hey,

Yeah, I even have queries prepared for these scenarios.

- Ole

omelhus
PARTNER

by omelhus (Updated ‎28-08-2024 11:38 by omelhus PARTNER )

Hey,

There's no way of doing this in the BNXT api today, but I have created a federated API that adds customerPrice as a property to product, and lets you send customerNo and quantity to get the customerPrice with VAT etc.

This solution is based on the stored procedure from Zpider eShop, and automatically syncs the data necessary to calculate the customer prices. All you have to do in BNXT is to add the service user, and the data will be available in the federated API within 5 minutes.

Contact me on ole@on-it.no if you'd like to try it out.

Cheers!