Mina produkter
Hjälp
Anonymous
Inte tillämpbar

Invoice for fee not found.

av Anonymous

Creating an invoice, and adding a item.

"Invoice for fee not found. Fees invoice does not include project of the modified fee." 

Does anyone have an idea of what this means? I cannot decrypt this. 

3 SVAR 3

av Emma Wesslén

Hi 

Please provide more information regarding the error, such as photos and/or write down the exact steps on how to recreate the issue for us to be able to help you or contact your partner/reseller for further help. You can find contact information here: https://www.visma.se/affarssystem-i-molnet/hitta-partner-se/ 

Anonymous
Inte tillämpbar

av Anonymous

Hi Emma,

I have been in touch with our reseller, it seems the problem had to do with the invoice itself ceasing to exist while I was working on it. We seem to be having sync problems between PM and Visma.net.

However, could you point me to documentation that explains what the error codes/texts mean?

//Zach

av Emma Wesslén

Hi Zach, in these cases if the reseller was not able to solve the error we recommend that your reseller sends us a ticket with a description of the error (make it as thorough as possible 🙂 ) for us to be able to take a closer look at it and also forward it to the developers if needed. This is standard practice regarding issues with the integration between PM and Visma.net and therefore we do not provide any external documentation. 

Best regards,

Få uppdateringar på det här inlägget i din inkorg

Klicka på de tre prickarna till höger i inlägget/artikeln och välj Prenumerera.

Läs mer om prenumeration här