My Products
Help
RonnyV
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Adding large purchase order (900 rows) to receipt takes a very long time

by RonnyV

Hi,

We have an integration between our Warehouse Management System and Visma.

Part of this integration is to create a purchase receipt when a purchase order is received by the warehouse and connect the purchase order in Visma to the receipt.

This usually works fine but now we have stumbled on a case where the action of adding the purchase order to the receipt (i.e.POST /controller/api/v1/PurchaseReceipt/{receiptNumber}/action/addpurchaseorder) takes a very long time.

Our client had a purchase order with 900 rows, and the request time for this was ~260s.

Is it supposed to take so long time? Is there anything that can be done to speed up this action? The client had modified a setting so that the amount from each row was set to 0 instead of the ordered amount in an attempt to decrease the time. The request time mentioned above was with this setting active (i.e. the receipt created is 0 for each row).

Best regards

Ronny Videkull

5 REPLIES 5
RonnyV
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by RonnyV

Hi again,

This has become an issue again. It takes a long time in the UI as well and the client has said that it sometimes end in a timeout in the UI as well.

RonnyV
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by RonnyV

It takes about 2 minutes to do this for an order with 900 rows in their test system.

It is not uncommon for them to have purchase orders with around 1000 rows, and every now and then they have purchase orders with ~2000 rows.

by Magnus Johnsen

Alright, could you please send us the timestamp of the call, the company id and your API Client ID?

Thank you.

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

Could you please try this in the UI as well? It sounds like this is due to the time it takes for the ERP to do this, and would be as time consuming in the UI.

Is this a normal size for you to add?

RonnyV
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by RonnyV

Hi again,

This has become an issue again. It takes a long time in the UI as well and the client has said that it sometimes end in a timeout in the UI as well.