My Products
Help
Steinar Møller
PARTNER

AddressLine3 on Shipment endpoint

by Steinar Møller

If there are posted info to deliveryAddress.AddressLine3 on the salesorder, this info is not transferred further to the shipment. 

The documentation contains AddressLine3 for Shipment endpoint, in the UI this field are not displayed. So this must be a mismatch as far as I can see?

If so we like to have the AddressLine3 to have value from the salesorder, such as the other addressLines.

brgds Steinar

5 REPLIES 5
AllanEgebjerg
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by AllanEgebjerg

Any news on this? I see it has been 2 years since the question was asked. 

But AddressLine3 is still not available in deliveryAddress.AddressLine3, even though the swagger documentations says it should be there. 

AllanEgebjerg_0-1644417276890.png

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎10-02-2022 11:22 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello, 

AddressLine3 is not exposed in the Shipment - Delivery Adress Financials ERP UI.
Shipments.jpg

We see that there is a case in the Financials ERP UI backlog and the status is still open so that we've emphasized the request once again.

To be able to fetch the data via API, this field should be first added to the Financials UI, therefore,  please contact your ERP Support for more information via the customer who needs the implementation. 

Thanks.

AllanEgebjerg
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by AllanEgebjerg

Any update on this? 

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello, the request is still in the backlog, and currently it has not been prioritized. We will provide further updates as more information is available. 

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello,
AddressLine3 field is not available in the Financials ERP UI > Shipment data display. This needs to be implemented in the Financials ERP. We'll inform the ERP team to check this out.