My Products
Help
ErikW
PARTNER

Associate deferred revenue transactions with invoices.

by ErikW

Hi,
I have a customer that would like to fetch scheduling number connected with a reference number and customer/supplier number from the API. We can find this info in Visma.Net but can not find an API endpoint for it.

The customer fetches deferred revenue transactions from the system and on these the reference number is the scheduling number from periodization instead of the reference number to an invoice. They are using this data in a BI-system and would like to be able to associate deferred revenue transactions to the correct invoice and customer/supplier.

Since Visma.Net specific accountancy terms in English is not my, nor my client's, specialty see below for the same inquiry posed in Swedish. 

Vi har en kund som behöver få ut schemaläggningsnummer kopplat till löpnummer och kund/leverantörsnr. Vi hittar detta i Visma men kan inte se vilken API endpoint som hämtar ut information för schemaläggningsnummer.

Bakgrunden till detta är att kunden hämtar ut deferred revenue transactions och på dessa är löpnumret/ref.nbr. schemaläggningsnumret från periodiseringen. De har ett BI system som använder sig av denna data och skulle behöva koppla dessa deferred revenue transactions mot rätt kund/leverantör och faktura.

3 REPLIES 3

by Yıldırım

Hi, could you please share the setup & module details from the ERP UI ? Showing the connections with the print screen would be helpful. 

Thanks.

ErikW
PARTNER

by ErikW

Sure this is what the customer has shared with me:

image.png

 

 

by Yıldırım

Hello Erik, unfortunately this connection described in the UI is not available via the API. I'd recommend you creating an Idea by describing the process steps and corresponding module to be reviewed for implementation to the API.