My Products
Help
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attributes on supplier endpoint

by Anonymous

Hi,

There seems to be a difference on the customer and supplier endpoint works regarding attributes.

A customer without attribute values gives this in the json:

"attributes": []

But a supplier without attribues values excludes the attributes property from the json.

We have a feeling that the supplier endpoint is changed recently regarding this, but I can't find anything about it in the release notes. Can you please confirm/disconfirm our "feeling" 🙂 and tell us if this is something we should expect to be changed in other endpoints as well?

Thanks!

Marius

3 REPLIES 3

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

For Get All this is no longer included by default since the fields are empty.

Are you seeing this any where else, and is this an issue for you?

For the moment, we don't know if this might be a change that is made on other endpoints. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

by Anonymous

Hi,

Thanks for the update. So far we have not seen it anywhere else. It's a breaking change for one of our integrations  which we have fixed. But I'm not sure if it will break other integrations if the same change is done on other endpoints.

I hope you can inform about this kind of changes before you do it (it's a breaking change in my opinion), but the best solution would of course be to still return "attributes": [] when the fields are empty 🙂

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

It might be related to the performance improvement made on the Get All supplier endpoint.

We are checking this with the development team.