My Products
Help
Flashnode-developers
CONTRIBUTOR *

Authorization GET request fails

by Flashnode-developers (Updated ‎19-01-2023 14:44 by Flashnode-developers )

I've set up my Application and set it as a Test app. I also created an Integration for it, which was approved. I'm trying to authorize using the following URL:

https://integration.visma.net/API/resources/oauth/authorize?state=[RANDOM]&response_type=code&redire...

This gives me the following error: 

{"error":"unauthorized_client","error_description":"The client is not authorized to request an authorization code using this method."}

What could be wrong here? I got here through trial and error as I first had invalid values for scope and response_type, and I noticed that changing the value of client_id results in the same error.

4 REPLIES 4
Flashnode-developers
CONTRIBUTOR *

by Flashnode-developers

The client ID is isv_flashnode_test. I've pretty much done everything in that guide (I followed a different one but it had the same stuff) except publishing the app in the App Store. I figured this wasn't necessary with a test application.

Since the integration is registered via the dev portal, you shouldn't use the legacy authorization method.
Please have a look at this documentation for the Visma developer portal.

If you are still having issues after this, please send us an email at developersupport@visma.com with details regarding what you currently have set up. Please include screenshots from the portal as well.

Thank you. 

by Magnus Johnsen

Are you using the developer portal?
If so, please have a look at this article:

Guide - Move from VNI to Visma Connect Authentication for Visma.net ERP API

If reading this does not help you, please let us know.

Thank you. 

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

Could you please send us your clientID and we'll have a look if there is any issues with it.

Thank you.