My Products
Help
THS IT
CONTRIBUTOR **

Can you enable the webhooks on Suppliers and Customer via the API?

by THS IT

Hi,

I'm currently busy integrating webhooks into our Visma application. I did see that you need to enable webhooks for every customers and supplier, on the detail view of said object. It is possible to enable this toggle from the API?

The reason I'm asking is, because I only want to enable webhooks on customers and supplier I keep up-to-date via the API.

3 REPLIES 3
THS IT
CONTRIBUTOR **

by THS IT

Hi,

Just one more question regarding this: is it also possible to enable the toggle for objects that are newly created via the API? For example by using it in the customerClassId and the supplierClassId? 

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello, 

that's possible by first configuring the desired customer / supplier class with "WebhookNotification" flag checked in the Financials ERP UI, then sending a POST Customer/Supplier request via API with the configured "ClassID" in the payload. 

Customer Class(ScreenId=AR201000)

Customerclasses.jpg

Supplier Class (ScreenId=AP201000)

Supplierclasses.jpg

POST Customer example:

{
    "name": {
        "value": "YLD [TEST]"
    },
    "number": {
        "value": "22455"
    },
    "status": {
        "value": "Active"
    },
    "currencyId": {
        "value": "NOK"
    },
    "customerClassId": {
        "value": "1"
    }
}

Output:

Customers.jpg

POST Supplier example:

{
    "number": {
        "value": "30244"
    },
    "name": {
        "value": "YLD[TEST]"
    },
    "status": {
        "value": "Active"
    },
    "supplierClassId": {
        "value": "1"
    }
}

Output:

Suppliers.jpg

Accepted solution
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎28-01-2022 17:22 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello, 

unfortunately, the toggle "webhookNotification" can not be modified via the API. However, the  toggle can be updated for multiple asset by using a "generic inquiry-mass update" function in the Visma.net Financials ERP. 

Please see "How to update all existing Customer/Supplier/Inventory with Webhook notification flag"  part in the document How to Set up Webhooks in the Financials ERP UI that has been attached to the Knowledge Article: Visma.net ERP API Webhooks Setup API & ERP UI (Event - Subscription - Notification)

Regards.