My Products
Help
CyrilPorseland
CONTRIBUTOR *

Cashaccounts at paymentmethod

by CyrilPorseland

Hi,

Does anyone know how to retrive the cashaccounts listed at a paymentmethod by the API?

A customer has the paymentmethod so we can set that one when creating an salesorder but we also need to set the cashaccount. We would like to retrive the list of allowed cashaccounts for that paymentmethod so that we can set the first or default account.

Thanks in advance

/Cyril

3 REPLIES 3
CyrilPorseland
CONTRIBUTOR *

by CyrilPorseland

Hi Yildirim,

Yes it was a bit so I had hoped that it could be, to have cash accounts under payment methods as in GUI.

I'll be thinking about whether I should make a request. We manage our integration with the user stating which account they use in our integration, but I know what the users are like when they set up the wrong account and then it would have been better to show a list of the allowed accounts for the payment method available under the customer.

Thank you for good support.

Accepted solution
Yıldırım
VISMA

Hello Cyril, thanks for sharing the background information.
If the entered account is not registered / not allowed in the ERP it'd return an error message but if you're considering that there might be a selection error such as that the client is choosing the wrong account among available accounts in this case providing the list of the allowed accounts would be more prudent solution.

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello Cyril, 

currently, there is no endpoint exposed to fulfil the needs of the specified query. I believe "PaymentMethod" endpoint should be extended to cover the list of "Allowed Cash Accounts" as how it's listed in the financials UI. 

Cash Management > Preferences > Payment Methods (ScreenId=CA204000)
Payment_methods_cashAccounts.jpg

If this is the required function for your integration, we recommend posting this as a wish for improvement in the "Ideas" section of the community.