My Products
Help
SlootweR
CONTRIBUTOR **

Hourly number of requests reached

by SlootweR

Very often we get this error, how many issues is causing this and can it be removed as it probit us in testing:

{
  "ExceptionType": "IPPException",
  "ExceptionMessage": "Hourly number of requests reached",
  "ExceptionFaultCode": "12028",
  "ExceptionMessageID": "12028_d8a209fc-f22b-4908-8532-a7ea886e60dd",
  "ExceptionDetails": ""
}

3 REPLIES 3
Accepted solution
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎09-09-2020 09:46 by Yıldırım VISMA )

@SlootweR wrote:

Very often we get this error, how many issues is causing this and can it be removed as it probit us in testing:

Hello,

Swagger is a platform that only addresses need of helping with endpoint readability and small testing ,therefore, currently we don't encourage people to use swagger to execute whole transaction sets for any reason.

There is also ongoing operation for implementing new throttling rules for the swagger. (Requests Per Company instead of using a common pool)

We recommend conducting your tests with your own API Client ID that has been provided to you during the onboarding. (Test Type clients are allowed to have 500 requests per hour. Once you complete the testing you should inform partner service from your market to obtain Production Type API Client)

SlootweR
CONTRIBUTOR **

by SlootweR

I did get a ID number to run tests against and still I get this error. For now I was the only one doing tests...

Please advise as I did only a couple of test runs with API, cannot even reach 500 a hour. 

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

@SlootweR wrote:

I did get a ID number to run tests against and still I get this error. For now I was the only one doing tests...

Please advise as I did only a couple of test runs with API, cannot even reach 500 a hour. 

Please send your API Client ID to <developersupport@visma.com>