My Products
Help
AnttiTaikaIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

IPP Exception, No Company contexts

by AnttiTaikaIT

Greetings

I am running an invoice integration for my client. It has run over a year now and this morning, I started getting this error:
{"ExceptionType":"IPPException","ExceptionMessage":"Invalid parameter exception: companyInContext","ExceptionFaultCode":"12002","ExceptionMessageID":"12002_12002_cc0ea1ad-82b5-4270-b431-b1dbd24cf909","ExceptionDetails":""}

Context api returns empty list, even thought my client's user is able to use Visma.net financials normally.

We created a new token, but the token itself seems to work nicely, context returns status code 200.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

--Antti

7 REPLIES 7
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello, 

Can you please make sure that the user what is used during the authentication for the token request has been granted with the correct roles in the Visma.net Admin ? We recommend reviewing user roles on the API access desired companies.
Further information can be found at : 
Connecting your Visma.Net Financials company to the API

This might also be related to the number of licensed users has been exceeded in the desired company, therefore, please check company licence by looking into User Roles in the admin panel. 

user_roles.png

AnttiTaikaIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by AnttiTaikaIT

Hei

I have checked and the user in question is able to use Visma.net Financials normally. I have been using a token created by them for a long time, but I will ask them to double check.

If user can use Visma.net GUI, is it possible that their licence has expired in the integration separately?

I do not have access to my client's Admin system other than through integration.

--Antti

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎23-11-2020 11:50 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Yes, it may occur, therefore, please inform Company / Customer Administrator to check the licence in the company and try to revoke and invoke "Financials Administrator & Financials User" roles again for the desired user.

Can you please share company name and its ID  together with Visma.net ERP / authenticated user email ?   

AnttiTaikaIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by AnttiTaikaIT

My client checked their licences, made no changes and company in question popped back to Context list. Practice and integration development companies are still missing but the invoice integration runs again.

I would like to know what happened, if it should happen again.

Company is Salok Osk, id 661171

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

@AnttiTaikaIT wrote:

Practice and integration development companies are still missing but the invoice integration runs again.

To be able to investigate this in details, we need more information about,

• Company Name/s & ID/s
  • Financials Administrator & Financials User roles granted & API Authenticated user email addresses
  • API Client ID

You can send these details to developersupport@visma.com 

Thanks.

Accepted solution
AnttiTaikaIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by AnttiTaikaIT

I do not have access to all this information. 

I consider the problem solved. 

Thank you for your help!

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎23-11-2020 12:53 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Thank you Antti ! Just for your information, 
Only "Salok Osk" has one user with "Financials Administrator, Financials User" roles granted. If those are the other companies that you'd like to get access with API, there should be a user <token generated> adjusted with the aforementioned roles.
cmp.png

Have a great day.