My Products
Help
KonsultVn
CHAMPION ***

Invoice released 2 times with batch

by KonsultVn

Hi!

I have ecountered an issue where I release an invoice and then I have had an error upon I try to release it again and it has resulted int he same invoice being released twice, each with a batch, making errors in the general ledger.

Usually when I try to send a release request to an already released invoice, I get an error statiung that the operation is impossible due to the invoice already have been released. Now, however, I was able. Is there any solution to this error? 

KonsultVn_1-1678293940299.png

I dont know if the picture is visible or not but it reffers to the voucher 200993 for our customer TSG forwarding being created 2 from a "release operation"

4 REPLIES 4
KonsultVn
CHAMPION ***

by KonsultVn

I cannot, they have already been reverted by the customer. This is no new error, this error was quite common serveral years ago when visma net was less stable.

by Yıldırım

Hello ! 

Since batch numbers are different, this can be related to the "Pre-Release" (book) that system crates Journal Transaction first with the pre-book then again with the release action.  You can check it by looking in the Journal Transaction > references. 

KonsultVn
CHAMPION ***

by KonsultVn

Hi!

We do not use Pre-booking for this customer.

by Yıldırım

Hei, 

have you inspected batches 002612 & 002507 in detail ? What are the values assigned,  what is the reference connection between the invoice and the journal transaction ?