My Products
Help
KonsultVn
CHAMPION ***

Invoice released 2 times with batch

by KonsultVn

Hi!

I have ecountered an issue where I release an invoice and then I have had an error upon I try to release it again and it has resulted int he same invoice being released twice, each with a batch, making errors in the general ledger.

Usually when I try to send a release request to an already released invoice, I get an error statiung that the operation is impossible due to the invoice already have been released. Now, however, I was able. Is there any solution to this error? 

KonsultVn_1-1678293940299.png

I dont know if the picture is visible or not but it reffers to the voucher 200993 for our customer TSG forwarding being created 2 from a "release operation"

4 REPLIES 4
KonsultVn
CHAMPION ***

by KonsultVn

I cannot, they have already been reverted by the customer. This is no new error, this error was quite common serveral years ago when visma net was less stable.

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello ! 

Since batch numbers are different, this can be related to the "Pre-Release" (book) that system crates Journal Transaction first with the pre-book then again with the release action.  You can check it by looking in the Journal Transaction > references. 

KonsultVn
CHAMPION ***

by KonsultVn

Hi!

We do not use Pre-booking for this customer.

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hei, 

have you inspected batches 002612 & 002507 in detail ? What are the values assigned,  what is the reference connection between the invoice and the journal transaction ?