My Products
Help
product_scansys_nl
CONTRIBUTOR **

Location response header 404 error for credit supplier invoices

by product_scansys_nl (Updated ‎30-03-2021 10:47 by Yıldırım VISMA )

I would like to report an issue concerning the location response header for supplier invoices. In case of a credit supplier invoice the returned location is incorrect. The returned location is https://integration.visma.net/API/controller/api/v1/supplierInvoice/200326. But that location returns a 404 not found error. However, when the related document type is added to the url, the location is found.

6 REPLIES 6
Accepted solution
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım
product_scansys_nl
CONTRIBUTOR **

by product_scansys_nl

Hi,

This issue is reported about 3 weeks ago and I've been watching the "Release" news every couple of days. I don't think it has been fixed yet, but I'm not sure. Is there a bug tracking system (like Jira, Github, etc) where I can watch the progress?

Hi,

The case is currently planned be worked on in the sprint for version 8.42.

This is not a guarantee and can be changed.

As soon as we have any information to share regarding this we will.

Thank you. 

product_scansys_nl
CONTRIBUTOR **

Ok, thank you.

by Magnus Johnsen (Updated ‎24-03-2021 13:16 by Magnus Johnsen VISMA )

This case is still in the backlog and we have asked the team for an update regarding the ETA. 

Update:

The issue is in the current sprint, due to other priority cases we have not been able to start work on it yet.

It will also be included in the upcomming sprint, and hopefully we will have a fix within the next 2 weeks. 

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

We currently have a case in the backlog for this issue.

Follow the "Release" news in the News section for updates regarding when this is implemented.

This is being worked on.