My Products
Help
Magnus Vadla
PARTNER

Possible access rights issue with visma connect token

by Magnus Vadla

When using the printShipmentConfirmation endpoint with the new type of token I get 

{
    "message": "VismaId: 6632639c-93ad-4a0c-afdb-c623db174a29. You do not have enough rights to access SO64200S."
}

I looked for a system user of some kind in SM201010 but couldnt find anything.
There are no custom roles or access rights set up for this client. If there was, how would the new integrations interact with them?
13 REPLIES 13
Magnus Vadla
PARTNER

by Magnus Vadla

Hello! Any updates on this? We still have some stuff running on the old auth flow because of this issue.

Best regards,

Magnus

Hello, the fix has been applied on [Release Notes] - Visma.Net API 9.67.0 - 17.10.2023

Gabriella Hennings
CHAMPION *

by Gabriella Hennings

Any news about this concern, it's still very urgent for us.

Best regards
Gabriella Hennings
Cloud Connection AB

Hello, the root cause has been identified. When using the service-api, a system-generated user will be created (first time) on-the-fly, for the client. There might be some endpoints that require the user to be an employee. For service-api, the user is not an employee.

Currently, the development team is looking into that. We'll keep you informed of any progress.

sallbergerik
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Hello, any updates on this issue? It's been almost five monthts since the last post in this thread and I still get the same problem when using the printShipmentConfirmation endpoint.

by Yıldırım

Hello, 

Could you please control if the user <Authenticated for API Token> has the following roles ?

ScreenId=SM201010

Users.jpg

Gabriella Hennings
CHAMPION *

But in the sales order api and with the new authentication methods you don't have any api user with specific rights? you only have the defined scoopes, tenantId, client secret etc. or have we missed something? 

Best regards
Gabriella Hennings
Cloud Connection AB

Customer Administrator of the Tenant (Company) that has been approved and integrated with your application, should still have the User Roles assigned in the specified company. 

RoleUser.jpg

Financials Administrator

Financials User

Sales Roles

Warehouse Roles

1.jpg

then this can also be checked by logging to the ERP UI with that user and checking via ScreenId=SM201010. 

You can also see if you're able to see the report in the UI.

Gabriella Hennings
CHAMPION *

Hi 

we can do everything else accept from printing confirmation trough the API, and we can print confirmation through the visma.net gui without any problem. 

we have also tried to make the call trough swagger, the service api, we can read the shipments but not print the confirmation, du to lackff access.

we have checked all the rights and roles for the users. and everything looks correct and like your attached example. 

But this also sounds a bit strange. you should authorize the api with tenantId, clientId, client secret and scopes but the user wich accepts the invitation and confirm it must have specific rights otherwise the api call will not work?  

Best regards
Gabriella Hennings
Cloud Connection AB

by Yıldırım (Updated ā€Ž24-02-2023 09:51 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Have you specifically checked the user that you authorize to generate token with ? That user should have the rights, also have you logged in the UI with the same user ? 

What is your application type ? 
docu.jpg

Please also share your API Client ID. <developersupport@visma.com>

Gabriella Hennings
CHAMPION *

Hi, 

As I have mentioned earlier, we are using the service API (not the interactive api), the application is a service which runs in the background. I will email the Credentials to you, we have a demo for developing purpose

Best regards
Gabriella Hennings
Cloud Connection AB
Gabriella Hennings
CHAMPION *

by Gabriella Hennings

Any new or information concerning this matter? It's very urgent for us.

Best regards
Gabriella Hennings
Cloud Connection AB
Gabriella Hennings
CHAMPION *

by Gabriella Hennings

Hi, 

we have the same issue. 

It's a really urgent matter for us since we are working with a wms integration and need to be able to print shipment confimation.

Best regards
Gabriella Hennings
Cloud Connection AB