Help
Florian Haase
PARTNER

Problem accountnumber on CustomerInvoiceLIne

by Florian Haase

Hi,

we have a bit of a strange situation here:

Skjermbilde.PNG

 The first line is imported by the API and the second line is registered manually in the UI. Both lines are registered with exactly the same information and on the same invoice. But the line from the API suggests account-number 3100. The line from the UI suggests account number 3102. We don't know exactly when this problem occured first time, but at least a lot of transaction are accounted on wrong account-number (the UI line is correct)

The Json:

{ "customerRefNumber": { "value": "" }, "externalReference": { "value": "" }, "invoiceLines": [ { "operation": "Insert", "inventoryNumber": { "value": "551" }, "description": { "value": "Quay fee, \"Humla\", 01.08.2021 00:01 - 31.08.2021 23:59, Ref" }, "quantity": { "value": 31.00000 }, "unitPriceInCurrency": { "value": 2538.1000 }, "discountPercent": { "value": 50.00 }, "manualDiscount": { "value": true }, "subaccount": [ { "segmentId": "1", "segmentValue": "20" }, { "segmentId": "2", "segmentValue": "052" }, { "segmentId": "3", "segmentValue": "20" }, { "segmentId": "4", "segmentValue": "21390" } ], "note": { "value": "No: 372666 Far Sovereign, IMO: 9186675, GT: 4418,00, NT: 1525,00" } } ], "overrideNumberSeries": { "value": true }, "referenceNumber": { "value": "2007238" }, "customerNumber": { "value": "10227" }, "documentDate": { "value": "2021-08-31T00:00:00" }, "invoiceText": { "value": "Ordre: 2007238" }, "branchNumber": { "value": "1" } }

Any ideas?

Florian

14 REPLIES 14
Steinar Møller
PARTNER

by Steinar Møller

Hi,
We having exact the same issue from one of our customers. They are posting invoices without any accountNumber in the json, and the customerInvoice is posted with wrong account. When posting manually in UI with same customer and items, the correct account is posted. 
This occurs on invoices posted with foreign customer, the customer are configured to use "sales non-taxable account" but when posting from API, the account used is "sales account".   

Do you have any solution for this issue?

brgds Steinar

Hi,

Could you please send us screenshots of how the customer is setup?

We need the settings regarding what account to be used as well as the "general ledger accounts" tab at the minimum.

Thank you. 

Steinar Møller
PARTNER

Attached details.

Thank you, we will try to replicate this on our end. 

Steinar Møller
PARTNER

Hi,
I testet with V1/customerInvoice, and there the accountNumber was posted correctly.
It seems like the problem occurs in V2.

Hi,

We've set up our local company with the same setup and are still not getting the same issue with either V1 or V2.

Could you please check the default location's "Sales Account" in the Customer Card as well as the "general ledger accounts"

Steinar Møller
PARTNER

Do you have the json from your test where this is working? Attached json from this customer. 

Hi,

I used the attached JSON.

Steinar Møller
PARTNER

I have now done some new testing and getting same issue. Posting to a customer set to customer class=2  "International customers free of charge".
When posting with V2 endpoint gives the wrong account (sales account taxable, set from the item), posting with V1 it gives the correct account (sales account non taxable, set from the item).
This is working as it should posting manually. It seems that there are different handling in V1 and V2 and that V1 gives the correct posting.

The development team is currently trying to reproduce this issue but are not able to.

Could you please provide us with exact steps of when you encountered this issue?

Currently they are only able to reproduce this when changing the class of the customer to class 41, which in turn changes the country to Ireland and the currency to EUR. 

Steinar Møller
PARTNER

I did the same test now and it seems to be working as it should and using the correct sales account. I am not able to reproduce the same error,  so I believe that this case is not relevant anymore. Maybe Florian still has the same problem?  

Hi,

As we're not able to reproduce this, could you please send us the following:

Customer:

Location -> Default Location: Sales Account

General ledger accounts -> Sales tax/ non tax accounts.

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎03-11-2021 09:52 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello, 

• Which version of the endpoint is used ? V1 & V2 ? 
  • Have you repeated the transaction and checked whether the result is the same ? 
  • Have you tried overriding the value in API payload, sending 
     "accountNumber": {
            "value": "string"
          },
  • Please also check the default location's Sales Account in the Customer Card
    Customers_default.png

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi Florian, 

Could you please send us a screenshot of the "General ledger accounts" tab from both the Customer card as well as the Inventory card and we'll try to reproduce the issue on our end.

Customer:

2021-09-01 14_15_14-Customers - Brave.png

InventoryItem:2021-09-01 14_15_54-Stock items - Brave.png

Thank you!