Help

Project description in API not showing the corresponding system values

by Eirik Morken - Proplan AS

Hi 😁

I have an issue with both the
 /controller/api/v1/project

and 

/controller/api/v1/project/{projectID}

endpoint where the values from the API does not correspond with the values in the application.
See attached images for examples.
It seems like the description used is an old one, and has not been properly updated in the internal records or something. 
Has been posted in Visma support with case number: #00150100

and was asked to post it here.

7 REPLIES 7

by Eirik Morken - Proplan AS

Seems like you need to create better response routines for recieving ETAs, even though the developers are very busy the partners need to have something to say to the customer other than: "We are still awaiting a response". A "We are currently working on it" or "This is still in our backlog, expected start of problem fix in 2-3 years" is still way better 😁.

Hi,

We'll take this in consideration and have a look at what we can do to improve.

The team said just now that they have picked it up to have a look at it. 

by Magnus Johnsen (Updated ‎10-08-2021 16:02 by Magnus Johnsen VISMA )

Hi,

Would you mind providing some more information? Where was this case reported? When looking at the ticket number in our ticketing system I can only find a ticket 4 years old. 

The projects, were they created via the API or via the UI?

Do you know when the names were changed? Was it within 24 hours? Was the name changed via the UI or via the API?

Thank you. 

All creation of project and its information was done in the UI several days before the check. I rechecked now in the swagger, and the issue is still the same. I can not tell excactly when the change was done, but it is maybe a week or more ago.

The case was reported in the Visma products support, so it may be an entirely different ticket system. There is no additional information there anyway compared to this post.

The case is now with the developers, we'll provide more information as soon as we can. 

Thank you. 

Hi 😁
Any updates regarding this case? 

Hi,

We have asked the team for an ETA, we'll let you know as soon as they reply.