My Products
Help
Jelle Pleunes
CONTRIBUTOR *

Re: How to get a token with postman using Visma Connect Authentication

by Jelle Pleunes

Hello,

I am trying to get a token for the v1/v2 endpoints, but when I use the scope value that you propose:

vismanet_erp_service_api:update vismanet_erp_service_api:create vismanet_erp_service_api:read vismanet_erp_service_api:delete

then I get the following error:

{"error":"invalid_scope"}

I have also tried the following values, but I get the same error:

vismanet_erp_service_api:read
visma_api:read
vismanet_erp_interactive_api:read

In the Visma Developer Portal I have set the following scopes:

• visma.net.erp.salesorder:read
  • vismanet_erp_service_api:create

• vismanet_erp_service_api:read
  • vismanet_erp_service_api:update
  • vismanet_erp_service_api:delete

However, when I use the following scope value I am able to successfully get a token:

visma.net.erp.salesorder:read

Do you know how to set the scope for the v1/v2 endpoints?

3 REPLIES 3
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎20-07-2023 15:16 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hi, you can control your application in developer portal to see your ClientID and what integration had been connected with it. 

Those are two different integrations that can be assigned to your ClientID (Application)

Developer Portal > My Applications > Choose your application that you'd like to generate token > Integrations > 

Visma Developer Portal.jpg

Check Approved scopes with that integration and make sure you're only including them in generate token request with the ClientID that connected with that integration. 

Jelle Pleunes
CONTRIBUTOR *

by Jelle Pleunes

Thank you for your answer Yıldırım. Both integrations (and all scopes) were approved for our ClientID. However, it turned out that the "vismanet_erp_service_api" scopes still needed to be enabled for our TenantID. Doing this solved the problem, and I am now able to get tokens!

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Thanks for the confirmation Jelle !