My Products
Help
SitterIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Sales Order Api Inventory

by SitterIT

I'm starting my first app here now.

When using GET /inventory it only returns stock-items. I can't see how to get non-stock items.

How do I get all inventory items, both stock and non-stock items at the same time.

Also, I can't see the attribute in the model that states whether it's a stock or non-stock item

10 REPLIES 10
Steinar Møller
PARTNER

by Steinar Møller

Hello, when will v3/inventory support non-stock items?
We need to get all products for sync to different systems, the customers often have both stock and non-stock items, that need to be updated on the webshops and other systems. 
Then we must continue using v1 for inventory, until this is supported. 

Yıldırım
VISMA

Hello  Steainar, we've informed the team on the importance of the implementation, we'll share information once we receive an update.

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello, 

we've received information from the team.

Currently, the Inventory endpoint is only for stock items, as the main idea with it is to get the Availability(On hand, Available for shipping etc) and Availability is only for stock items. It doesn't contain the settings(VAT, item class etc) of inventory.
So it is basically for now corresponding to the InventorySummary endpoint in the Financials ERP API (https://integration.visma.net/API-index/)

However, we've escalated this as a wish for improvement to extend the endpoint. 

SitterIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by SitterIT

Ok, hope this is high on the list to improve. Having to use both the integration.visma.net api and the new salesorder-api in one solution to achieve the same thing that we get from integration.visma.net api today is not really a good solution. 

And hope that the new salesorder-api will be extended with all the other endpoints that exists in the integration-api so we dont have to handle 2 different api's with different models and authentication methods.

But have to say that the speed on the new salesorder-api is impressive. Thats very good. 

We are using both APIs from same solution - now with same authentication on both - all tests are good so far.

integration for v1 and v2 - and salesorder for v3.

Inventory and Customers as basic entities are as before GET from v1,  salesorder POST to v3.

For stock, chose either inventorySummary on v1 or inventory v3.
We see no need to duplicate endpoints if nothing else is changed.

SitterIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

How can you use the same authentication on both api's ? SalesOrder requires an token generated from https://connect.visma.com/connect/token and access provided through the dev portal.

And the integration.visma.net uses ipp-company-id, ipp-application-type as headers, and also the "old" accesstoken.

This means that you have to have 2 different settings as far as I can see. But please share idées if you have solved this.

SitterIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by SitterIT

I see that visma.net erp is released. I'll try this.

SitterIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by SitterIT

Adding the visma.net erp scope solved it. 

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎02-12-2022 12:28 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello, 

In the Visma.net.ERP.SalesOrders.Api

GET - Inventory endpoint DTO doesn't contain "Type" field, and we also confirm that the endpoint only returns the Stock items. 

We've informed the SalesOrders.API team regarding this, We're waiting for information on whether this is working as designed or a bug.

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello, we'll check this out and get back to you.