My Products
Help
adrianm
PARTNER

Sales Order Api questions

by adrianm

I'm starting my first project which involves the Sales Order Api.

A lot of administration but once passed it works fine. However, the current endpoints are way to limited to be useful for me on their own. My integrations have to use both API:s.

Some questions:

1. What does "My" in "My applications" mean. Me personally, my team, my corporation (i.e. what happens when I win the lottery :-))

2. In the past I have had customers who want to host the integration on their own server/cloud. It means they need to have access to a client secret. Is it possible to limit client secrets to a single tenant or do I need to create a separate application for them?

3. Should the tenant id be treated as a secret, i.e encrypted at rest, or is it public information?

4. The "deprecate message" states the sales order endpoints will get the same functionality as the current Api. Now with 6 months left there are a lot of things missing. When will the rest be added?

1 REPLY 1

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi!

We'll will check this internally.

If I'm not mistaken, the applications under your applications are the applications where you have a role assigned, so most likely your own and your teams, but we'll doublecheck this as well.

Thank you.