My Products
Help
Anonymous
Not applicable

'Soort' column not found in API for financialtransations

by Anonymous

I'm trying to locate the value for the 'Soort' field in a transactionV2 call, but I cannot find the field or any reference to the field in the JournalTransactionsV2 endpoint:

The only options I can think of right now are the [CreateVatTransaction] and [SkipVatAmountValidation] but they dont seem to make sense to me.

Screenshot 2021-06-09 151902.png

1 REPLY 1
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎09-06-2021 17:02 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello Jasper, 

The "Batch Type" field that you're referring to (JT/ GL) is specified by the system automatically therefore cannot be modified by the user.

"Batch Type" field that is visible in the JT/GL list view isn't currently exposed via the GET JournalTransactionV2 Endpoint, therefore, If it's needed, please create a post in the "Ideas" part of the forum. This will be allowing other users to vote for your implementation suggestion and will be affecting the assessment process of the development team.

A general ledger batch (JT) can be one of the following types:

• Normal:
    The type of general ledger batch that either you create manually in the General ledger workspace, or the system creates automatically in any workspace of Visma.net ERP once a document is released and posted to the General ledger.
    For example: When you release a supplier invoice in the Supplier ledger workspace, a general ledger batch of the Normal type is generated in the General ledger workspace.

• Consolidation:
    The type of general ledger batch generated by the system once the process of importing the data from the consolidation units to the parent company is run.
    For details, see: General ledger consolidation overview.

• Trial balance:
    The type of general ledger batch generated by the system when you release the trial balance entry in the Trial balance (GL303010) window.
    For details on importing the trial balances, see: Import trial balances - overview.

• Reclassification:
    The type of general ledger batch generated by the system when you reclassify a general ledger transaction of the Normal type.
    For details on the reclassification process, see: About reclassifying general ledger transactions.

• Allocation:
    The type of general ledger batch generated by the system when the allocation process is run.
    For details on the allocation process, see: About allocation rules.

Thanks.